How do I report damaged, faulty or vandalised play equipment?

All of the Play Area owned and operated by St Albans City and District Council are inspected on a weekly basis by a trained inspector.  In addition the play area are visited each day by John O'Conner.  During this visit litter bin will be emptied, litter collected and anything that could be dangerous is removed.

If you discover any vandalism or damaged play area equipment please report it to the Parks and Green Spaces team on 01727 819366 as soon as possible. you can also report this directly to John O'Conner on 0800 345 7405.

Back to the top
Date of last review: 10 August 2009