Concessionary Senior Citizen Permits are available from NCP Ltd for residents of St Albans City & District Council who are over 65 years old. For a small annual fee (£30 2016/17) these permits currently allow Senior Citizens to park in the following NCP and St Albans City & District Council car parks for up to 3 hours without a need to pay on each visit to the car park:
For further details or to apply for a permit please contact NCP’s Customer Service Centre on 0345 050 7080 and ask about ‘St Albans Senior Citizen Permits’.
- You will be required to provide personal Identification and evidence of residence and vehicle ownership on application of each permit
- Failure to display the Senior Citizen Permit may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
- Incorrect display of your Senior Citizen Permit may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice
- Lost Senior Citizens permits may be charged at £6.00 per replacement.
- Continued loss of your Senior Citizen Permit may result in the permit being withdrawn
- More information and terms and conditions will be provided on application and/or with your permit
To contact The St Albans City and District Councils Parking Services team:
Telephone 01727 819206 or Email