Wednesday and Saturday weekly street markets in St Albans district
St Albans Street Market - information for visitors
Would you like to be a trader?
Have you ever thought about becoming a market trader? If so, here are some basic facts:
- All traders must have Public Liability Insurance.
- Officers meet new traders at 08:30 am (Wednesday and Saturday)
- All stalls are allocated on a points system.
- Stalls, boards and covers are provided.
- Car parking is provided. Permit must be collected upon allocation of a stall.
- Charges are: Wednesday £41 per stall, Saturday £51 per stall.
- Any persons selling perishable products are not allowed to attend as casuals. A separate list is kept for such products.
Should you have any queries or complaints regarding the market, please contact:The Markets Manager on Markets@stalbans.gov.uk
Tel: 01727 836781, Mobile:07931 598367 or visit
Charter Market Stall Application
Please apply online using the form below